What is included in my Retreat Yourself Ticket?
• A 4 day pass to Retreat Yourself Festival
• Cashless band
• Access to all entertainment including the silent disco, roller boogie and all dance floors
• Unlimited access to all yoga, pilates and movement classes
• Unlimited access to all talkshops
• Access to art spaces and live art
• MTB and trail running routes
• Access to chill out spaces
• Access and use of the bring your own camping area (BYO)
• Access and use of premium bathrooms and showers
• On site parking (in a secure space approximately 150 metres away from BYO camping area) Unfortunately no cars are allowed in the festival and camping areas.
What is excluded from my Retreat Yourself Ticket?
• Food and drink (We have partnered with incredible food vendors offering a large variety of snacks, meals and beverages – please note we are a meat free festival)
• Tickets to the Champagne Brunch & Banquet Dinner (tickets will be made available soon)
• Spa treatments (can be booked and paid for at the festival)
• Excludes accommodation (besides BYO camping) – See more about the accommodation on offer here – https://www.retreatyourself.co.za/accommodation/
What is the difference between the Super Early Bird, Early Bird and Retreater Ticket?
What is included and excluded in your ticket remains the very same, the difference in name signifies the release date of the ticket, for example…
Super Early Bird Tickets – offers a special rate of R500 per ticket (normal price R850) as it is the first phase of tickets released. These tickets are a limited offer and available from 5 June 2018 until sold out. Super Early Bird Tickets awards a discount of R350 to those who purchase their ticket early.
Early Bird Tickets – offers a reduced rate of R650 per ticket (normal price R850). Early Bird Tickets award a discount of R250 to those who purchase their ticket early. This is the second phase of tickets released.
Standard Tickets – The third and final phase of tickets released, available at R850 per ticket and on offer until sold out.
There is no reception, so can I use a debit/credit card to top up my cashless band?
Howler top up stations will be accepting credit card and cash. However, no signal at the venue means that the number of credit card facilities will be limited – we recommend bringing cash.
I have rented a cottage/tent, how do I check in?
Our friendly staff at the RY festival entrance will check you in, assign you your room key/ tent number and ensure you know exactly where to find your comfy accommodation.
Should you be part of a group booking, please ensure the person checking in first can provide our door staff with the name, surname and ticket of the person who purchased the accommodation. This will allow a smooth check in process. One key per room is available.
How do I find the venue?
Elandskloof Farm Cottages is an hour and a half drive from Cape Town (taking the N2). To find the venue with absolute ease please make use of this Google Maps link – http://bit.ly/RYHome or enter the GPS coordinates below
34° 02′ 31″ S, 19° 24′ 04.5″ E.
Please remember to download your tickets to your phone before entering the venue!
How do I buy a ticket?
Simply visit the RY Ticket Shop
You will then be directed to the Nutickets Retreat Yourself page where you can select your ticket, preferred accommodation type and any additional tickets you may wish to purchase.
Once you have done so and are happy with to move forward click the ‘Buy Now’ button and follow the prompts moving forward.
I’m having troubles purchasing a ticket, what do I do?
Please contact email@example.com for support, their helpful staff will tend to your query the very soonest possible.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Yes, should you wish to resell your ticket or gift a friend you can transfer the ticket into someone else’s name.
Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your and contact details (name, surname, phone number and email address), the person’s contact details which you wish to transfer the ticket to, as well as a breakdown the tickets purchase, their helpful staff will tend to your query the very soonest possible.
Are children allowed and what provision has been made for them?
Retreat Yourself welcomes all ages. A number of kiddies activities will be available over the weekend. Kiddies yoga and an outdoor cinema will be available. Please remember that children are their parents/guardian’s responsibilities at all times.
Is there food and drink or must I bring my own?
We have partnered with only the very best vegan and vegetarian food vendors to bring you healthy and delicious treats for Retreat Yourself. Please keep in mind Retreat Yourself is a meat free event.
A full bar will be available to over 18’s. Pop up juices, smoothies and coffee stations will be available throughout the festival.
Why meat free?
With livestock production being one of the leading causes responsible for global greenhouse emissions and deforestation, Retreat Yourself is meat-free. Please support us as we take on this initiative in our efforts to provide an experience which is sustainable and truly free from violence. The market offers many delicious vegetarian and vegan options so if you are usually a meat eater, welcome in something different and explore some new food options.
I am camping, can I cook my own food?
No open fires or gas stoves are permitted due to safety reasons.
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately the venue does not allow pets on the farm due to past experiences and a noticeable loss of residential blue crane and wild duck.
Do you recycle?
Yes we do. You will find bins placed throughout the village where your waste can be deposited. We have contracted a local supplier who then transports all waste in these bins to an on site sorting bay where all the waste is properly sorted and all possible waste then recycled.
Can I get a refund? What is the cancellation policy?
Refunds are accepted, however a percentage of the ticket fee would retained. These fees work as follows:
• 25% of the ticket value would be applicable until 1 month before event
• 50% of the ticket value would be applicable from 1 month before the event and until 7 days before the event
• 75% of the ticket value would be applicable 7 days before the event and until the event begins
Should you require a refund please do contact email@example.com